Follow these steps to join the IT Assistance Center site on TRACS.
Your course documents are located in the Resources section.
1. Go to the Texas State home page (www.txstate.edu).
2. Under Online Services, click TRACS.
3. Login with your NetID and Password.
Check to see if you are already a member of the ITAC site. If you are a member, you will see the tab at the top of the page.
If you are not a member, then proceed to step 4.
4. Click Membership.
5. Click Joinable Sites.
6. In the search field, enter IT Assistance Center and click Search.
7. Click Join.
8. After successfully joining the IT Assistance Center site, you will see a tab at the top of your TRACS page.
9. Course content is located in the Resources tab.