Microsoft Visio 2016 for Windows
Microsoft Visio 2016 is a diagram, vector graphic and flow-chart application that makes it easy for you to visualize, explore, and communicate complex information. Microsoft Visio 2016 is available for faculty and staff to install in Texas State-owned computers.
For more information on Microsoft Visio, visit the Microsoft Visio webpage.
Before You Begin
- Your computer must be a member of the Texas State (TXSTATE) domain. (Verify your computer's domain.)
- Your computer must be managed. Most computers on the TXSTATE domain are managed.
(If you do not have Software Center, your computer is not managed.)
- You must first install Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus before installing Visio.
Note: Microsoft Visio 2016 is to be installed on Texas State-owned computers only.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact your department's technical support person (TSP) or the IT Assistance Center (ITAC) before proceeding.
1. Click your Start button , and then All Programs.
2. Click the Microsoft System Center 2012 folder.
3. Click the Configuration Manager folder.
4. Click Software Center.
5. In the Available Software tab, locate and install the desired software.
Got Questions? Visit the Software Center Info page.