Spirion for Windows
Spirion reduces the risk of data leakage and identity theft by locating and securing personal information (social security numbers, credit card numbers, or passwords) in files, emails, databases, websites, and web browser data located on your computer's hard drive. The below version of Spirion may be installed on Texas State-owned computers only.
For more information, visit the Spirion website.
Before You Begin
- Your computer must be a member of the Texas State (TXSTATE) domain. (Verify your computer's domain.)
- Your computer must be managed. Most computers on the TXSTATE domain are managed.
(If you do not have Software Center, your computer is not managed.)
Note: Spirion is to be installed on Texas State-owned computers only.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact your department's technical support person (TSP) or the IT Assistance Center (ITAC) before proceeding.
1. Click your Start button , and then All Programs.
2. Click the Microsoft System Center 2012 folder.
3. Click the Configuration Manager folder.
4. Click Software Center.
5. In the Available Software tab, locate and install the desired software.
Got Questions? Visit the Software Center Info page.