Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac
Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is software required to access Texas State RemoteApps from Mac computers. With RemoteApps, you can access online tools like the SAP Portal, SAP Business Client, and other Microsoft Office programs from a Mac computer or other computers not connected to the Texas State network.
For more information, visit the Texas State RemoteApps webpage.
Before You Begin
- Your Mac must have LANrev installed on the computer to install this software.
- Mac OS X (10.9 or higher) is required.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact your department's technical support person (TSP) or the IT Assistance Center (ITAC) before proceeding.
- From the Apple menu, select System Preferences...
- Open LANrev.
Note: Don't see LANrev on your Texas State- Owned computer? Install it here.
- On the Software Updates tab, click Show On-Demand Software.
- Locate and install the software.