Microsoft Project 2016 for Windows
Microsoft Project 2016 is an application designed to assist a project manager in developing a plan, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads, allowing you to manage your team projects more efficiently and effectively.
For more information on Microsoft Project, visit the Microsoft Project webpage.
Before You Begin
- Your computer must be a member of the Texas State (TXSTATE) domain. (Verify your computer's domain.)
- Your computer must be managed. Most computers on the TXSTATE domain are managed. (If you do not have Software Center, your computer is not managed.)
- You must first install Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus before installing Project.
Note: Microsoft Project 2016 is to be installed on Texas State-owned computers only.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact your department's technical support person (TSP) or the IT Assistance Center (ITAC) before proceeding.
1. Click your Start button , and then All Programs.
2. Click the Microsoft System Center 2012 folder.
3. Click the Configuration Manager folder.
4. Click Software Center.
5. In the Available Software tab, locate and install the desired software.
Got Questions? Visit the Software Center Info page.