Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac
Microsoft Office 2016 is a suite of applications that provides a comprehensive set of tools to collect, consolidate, and share any type of information (documents, spreadsheets, databases, presentations, e-mail and more). Office 2016 is available for faculty and staff use on Texas State-owned computers.
For more information, visit the Microsoft Office Professional webpage.
Before you Begin
- Your Mac must have LANrev installed on the computer to install this software.
- Mac OS X (10.10 or higher) is required.
Note: Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac is to be installed on Texas State-owned computers only.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact your department's technical support person (TSP) or the IT Assistance Center (ITAC) before proceeding.
- From the Apple menu, select System Preferences...
- Open LANrev.
Note: Don't see LANrev on your Texas State-owned computer? Install it here.
- On the Software Updates tab, click Show On-Demand Software.
- Locate and install the software.