NVivo for Work at Home
NVivo software supports qualitative and mixed methods research and is designed to help you organize, analyze, and find insights in unstructured or qualitative data. This version of NVivo is available for faculty to install for work at home on personal computers. It is licensed to be used for teaching purposes of the university.
Before You Begin
- This software is available free of charge to faculty for teaching purposes of the university.
- This software can be installed on personal computers for work at home purposes.
- To install this software on a personal computer, you must first install it on a Texas State-owned computer.
Note: The version of NVivo offered on this page is for faculty use on individual personal computers. NVivo can also be installed by request in classrooms and computer labs:
- IT Supported Academic Classroom Software Request
- Academic Computing Open Computer Lab Software Request
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact your department's technical support person (TSP) or the IT Assistance Center (ITAC) before proceeding.
Faculty (or applicable Staff): Submit an NVivo Request.
A friendly ITAC agent will contact you and guide you through the installation process.