JMP Home Use - Faculty and Staff
JMP statistical discovery software is the tool of choice for scientists, engineers, and other data explorers in almost every industry and government sector. JMP is available to all Texas State students, faculty, and staff and can be installed on Texas State-owned or personal computers. This webpage outlines how to install JMP Pro 14 onto faculty and staff personal Windows or Mac computers only.
Note: JMP Pro 14 is compatible with macOS High Sierra.
Additional Installation Options
- JMP Pro 14 for Texas State-owned Windows computers
- JMP Pro 14 for Texas State-owned Mac computers
- JMP Pro 14 for personal Windows or Mac computers (students only)
For more information on JMP statistical discovery software, visit the JMP website.
Before You Begin
- A faculty or staff NetID and password are required to install this version of JMP.
- If you leave the university, you will be required to uninstall this software.
- If you have a previous version of JMP software, you should uninstall that first. Then install this new version.
- Before installing the JMP software, you will need to close all programs and windows.
- After downloading and installing the software, you must restart your computer to complete the installation.
- After installation, the first time you open the program, you will be asked to register the product. Click Wait to Register, and proceed with using the product.
Note: This version of JMP is only for use by Texas State faculty and staff on personal computers.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact your department's technical support person (TSP) or the IT Assistance Center (ITAC) before proceeding.
To install this software, you must agree to comply with the Texas State Software Code of Ethics as listed below.
Check the box below before selecting a software to download.
Post Installation Instructions
After installation, the first time you open the program, you will be asked to register the product.
Click Wait to Register, and proceed with using the product.