Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 makes your Web even better with these features: Pin your favorite sites, read without interruption, put the Web at your fingertips, view stunning graphics with app-like appearances. This installation of Internet Explorer is available for faculty and staff to install on Texas State-owned and managed Windows computers.
Microsoft Internet Explorer is also available free on all personal Windows computers via Microsoft's website.
Before You Begin
- Your computer must be a member of the Texas State (TXSTATE) domain. (Verify your computer's domain.)
- Your computer must be managed. Most computers on the TXSTATE domain are managed. (If you do not have Software Center, your computer is not managed.)
- After downloading and installing the software, you must restart your computer to complete the installation.
Note: This version of Internet Explorer is to be installed on Texas State-owned Windows computers only.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact your department's technical support person (TSP) or the IT Assistance Center (ITAC) before proceeding.
1. Click your Start button , and then All Programs.
2. Click the Microsoft System Center 2012 folder.
3. Click the Configuration Manager folder.
4. Click Software Center.
5. In the Available Software tab, locate and install the desired software.
Got Questions? Visit the Software Center Info page.