EndNote for Texas State Windows Computers
The latest version of EndNote adds new collaboration tools to the market-leading research manager and bibliography generator. This webpage outlines how to install EndNote onto Texas State-owned Windows computers only.
Additional Installation Options
For more information, visit the EndNote X8 website.
Before You Begin
- Your Texas State-owned computer must be a member of the Texas State (TXSTATE) domain. (Verify your computer's domain.)
- Your computer must be managed. Most computers on the TXSTATE domain are managed.
(If you do not have Software Center, your computer is not managed.)
Note: This version of EndNote software is to be installed on Texas State-owned Windows computers only.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact your department's technical support person (TSP) or the IT Assistance Center (ITAC) before proceeding.
1. Click your Start button , and then All Programs.
2. Click the Microsoft System Center 2012 folder.
3. Click the Configuration Manager folder.
4. Click Software Center.
5. In the Available Software tab, locate and install the desired software.
Got Questions? Visit the Software Center Info page.