The latest version of EndNote adds new collaboration tools to the market-leading research manager and bibliography generator. This webpage outlines how to install EndNote onto Texas State-owned Mac computers only.
Additional Installation Options
For more information, visit the EndNote X8 website.
Before You Begin
- You must have administrator privileges to the computer.
- Your Mac must have LANrev installed on the computer to install this software.
- Compatible with macOS versions 10.10 and later.
Note: This version of EndNote software is to be installed on Texas State-owned Mac computers only.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact your department's technical support person (TSP) or the IT Assistance Center (ITAC) before proceeding.
- From the Apple menu, select System Preferences...
- Open LANrev.
Note: Don't see LANrev on your Texas State-owned computer? Install it here.
- On the Software Updates tab, click Show On-Demand Software.
- Locate and install the desired software.