DisplayFusion for Windows
DisplayFusion is software to control the display and managing of multiple monitors on a Windows computer. DisplayFusion adds a taskbar to each of your monitors which can be configured to show all windows or only the windows that are located on that monitor. Use button grouping, auto-hide, window previews, shortcuts, a Start Button, and much more to help you work more easily with your application windows. DisplayFusion is available for use on Texas State-owned computers.
For more information on DisplayFusion, visit the DisplayFusion website.
Before You Begin
- Your computer must be a member of the Texas State (TXSTATE) domain. (Verify your computer's domain.)
- Your computer must be managed. Most computers on the TXSTATE domain are managed. (If you do not have Software Center, your computer is not managed.)
Note: DisplayFusion is to be installed on Texas State owned computers only.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact your department's technical support person (TSP) or the IT Assistance Center (ITAC) before proceeding.
1. Click your Start button , and then All Programs.
2. Click the Microsoft System Center 2012 folder.
3. Click the Configuration Manager folder.
4. Click Software Center.
5. In the Available Software tab, locate and install the desired software.
Got Questions? Visit the Software Center Info page.