The Adobe CC Suite is a full set of professional tools for graphic design, image and video editing, effects creation, and Web development. Adobe CC includes popular Adobe desktop applications with hundreds of new features.
Note: Adobe CC software only is offered and does not include Adobe's cloud services.
For more information on Adobe products, visit the Adobe website.
Before You Begin
- Your Texas State-owned computer must be a member of the Texas State (TXSTATE) domain. (Verify your computer's domain.)
- Your computer must be managed. Most computers on the TXSTATE domain are managed.
(If you do not have Software Center, your computer is not managed.)
- Before you install this new version, we strongly recommend that you uninstall any previous version of Adobe software on your computer (including any trial version).
- Please verify that your computer meets the technical specifications:
Note: This version of Adobe software is to be installed only on Texas State-owned computers.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact your department's technical support person (TSP) or the IT Assistance Center (ITAC) before proceeding.
Adobe Software Download Options
Full Adobe CC Suite - You must have at least 25.6 GB (Windows 64-bit OS) or 23.2 GB (Windows 32-bit OS) of hard drive space available to install this software.
|Full Adobe CC Suite||Individual Download and Installation|
|Software Title||64-bit Version||32-bit Version||
These titles are available as separate downloads and are not included in the Adobe CC suite:
These titles are available in the full Adobe CC suite and as separate downloads:
|After Effects||CC 2017||Not available|
|Bridge||CC 2017||CC 2017|
|Character Animator||CC Beta||Not available|
|Dreamweaver||CC 2017||CC 2017|
|Edge Animate||CC 2017||Not available|
|Extension Manager||CC & CS6||CC|
|Illustrator||CC 2017||CC 2017|
|InCopy||CC 2017||CC 2017|
|InDesign||CC 2017||CC 2017|
|Media Encoder||CC 2017 & CS6||CS6|
|Muse||CC 2017||Not available|
|Photoshop||CC 2017||CC 2017|
|Premiere Pro||CC 2017||Not available|
|SpeedGrade||CC 2015||Not available|
1. Click your Start button, and then All Programs.
2. Click the Microsoft System Center folder.
3. Where applicable, click Configuration Manager.
4. Click Software Center.
5. In the Available Software tab, locate and install the desired software.
Note: This is a very large software package, and installation of the full Adobe CC suite may take several hours to complete.
Got Questions? Visit the Software Center Info page.