Adobe CC for Windows Work-at-Home
The Adobe CC Suite is a full set of professional tools for graphic design, image and video editing, effects creation, and Web development. Adobe CC includes popular Adobe desktop applications with hundreds of new features.
Note: Only Adobe CC software is offered and does not include Adobe's cloud services.
For more information on Adobe products, visit the Adobe website.
Already have Adobe CC (2013 or 2015) or Adobe Acrobat Pro DC installed on your personal computer?
Renew your Adobe Work-at-Home license at the bottom of this page.
Before You Begin
- You will need a faculty or staff NetID and password.
- You will need to have administrator privileges to the computer.
- Before you install this new version, we strongly recommend that you uninstall any previous version of Adobe software on your computer (including any trial version).
- Install the correct operating system version (32-bit or 64-bit) for your computer. Learn more here.
- Verify that your computer meets the technical specifications:
The home use Adobe software license has the following restrictions:
- The Adobe software may be installed on a personal computer if also installed on a Texas State computer.
- The Adobe software may not be used at the same time on both computers (home and work).
- The Adobe software, if also installed on a secondary personal computer, is to be used for Texas State university business purposes only.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact your department's technical support person (TSP) or the IT Assistance Center (ITAC) before proceeding.
Adobe Software Download Options
Full Adobe CC Suite - You must have at least 25.6 GB (Windows 64-bit OS) or 23.2 GB (Windows 32-bit OS) of hard drive space available to install this software.
|Full Adobe CC Suite||Individual Download and Installation|
|Software Title||64-bit Version||32-bit Version||
This title is available as a separate download and is not included in the Adobe CC suite:
These titles are available in the full Adobe CC suite and as separate downloads:
|After Effects||CC 2017||Not available|
|Bridge||CC 2017||CC 2017|
|Character Animator||CC Beta||Not available|
|Dreamweaver||CC 2017||CC 2017|
|Edge Animate||CC 2017||Not available|
|Extension Manager||CC & CS6||CC|
|Illustrator||CC 2017||CC 2017|
|InCopy||CC 2017||CC 2017|
|InDesign||CC 2017||CC 2017|
|Media Encoder||CC 2017 & CS6||CS6|
|Muse||CC 2017||Not available|
|Photoshop||CC 2017||CC 2017|
|Premiere Pro||CC 2017||Not available|
|SpeedGrade||CC 2015||Not available|
You must agree to comply with the Adobe Software License Agreement and the Texas State Software Code of Ethics as listed below:
Check the boxes below and select an installation to run.
After the download is complete, you will have an AdobeCC ZIP file (e.g., AdobeCCSuite2017-64bit.zip) on your computer.
- Right click on the AdobeCC ZIP file and select Extract All.
- Click the Extract button to extract to a folder with the same name as the ZIP file.
- Open the folder that the files were extracted to (e.g., AdobeCC-64bit).
- Open the AdobeCC folder.
- Double click on Install to begin the installation.
Note: You must have at least 25.6 GB (Windows 64-bit OS) or 23.2 GB (Windows 32-bit OS) of hard drive space available to install this software. The download is a zip file and once unzipped will take up a great deal of hard drive space. This is a very large software package, and installation of the full Adobe CC suite may take several hours to complete.