Adobe Creative Cloud Software Collection
| || |
|After Effects CC³ ||Flash Professional CC² |
|Audition CC² ||Illustrator CC |
|Bridge CC ||InDesign CC |
|DreamWeaver CC ||Lightroom 5.3 |
|Edge Animate CC ||LiveCycle ES3 |
|Extendscript Toolkit CC ||Media Encoder CC² |
|Extension Manager CC ||Photoshop CC¹ |
|InCopy CC ||Prelude CC² |
|Fireworks CS6 ||Premiere Pro CC³ |
|Flash Builder Premium ||SpeedGrade CC³ |
1 - Photoshop CC is available only as a stand-alone download.
2 - CC version available in Windows 64-bit only. CS6 version available for Windows 32-bit.
3 - Available in Windows 64-bit only.
For more information on Adobe products, visit the Adobe website.
Note: This is the Adobe CC software only. It does not include Adobe's cloud services.
License: Faculty and Staff Only
The home use Adobe software license has the following restrictions:
- The Adobe software may be installed on a personal computer if also installed on a Texas State computer.
- The Adobe software may NOT be used at the same time on both computers (home and work).
- The Adobe software, if also installed on a secondary personal computer, is to be used for Texas State university business purposes only.
See the sections 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 in the license agreement below.
If you would like to purchase Adobe products for personal use, select the personal use option on the Adobe for Faculty & Staff or Adobe for Students page.
Adobe Software Download Options
- Acrobat XI Pro - not in full CC Suite
- Photoshop CC - not in full CC Suite
- Captivate 7 - not in full CC Suite
- Lightroom 5.4 - not in full CC Suite
- LiveCycle ES3 - not in full CC Suite
- Full Adobe CC Suite - must have at least 30GB of hard drive space available to install!
- You will need a faculty or staff NetID and password.
- You will need to have administrator privileges to the computer.
- Please verify that your computer meets the technical specifications:
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact your department's technical support person (TSP) or the IT Assistance Center (ITAC) for assistance before proceeding.
Agree to License
You must agree to comply with the Adobe Software License Agreement and the Texas State Software Code of Ethics as listed below:
Adobe Product License Agreements
Adobe products are not sold; rather, copies of Adobe products, including Macromedia branded products, are licensed all the way through the distribution channel to the end user. UNLESS YOU HAVE ANOTHER AGREEMENT DIRECTLY WITH ADOBE THAT CONTROLS AND ALTERS YOUR USE OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE ADOBE PRODUCTS, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE APPLICABLE LICENSE AGREEMENTS BELOW APPLY TO YOU. Please read the agreements applicable for the products you want to use. Some software is distributed together as a collection. Please be careful to read the agreement for the software you want to use.
Adobe CS6 EULA
Adobe CC EULA
Software Code of Ethics for
Texas State University
Software will be used only in accordance with its license agreement. Unless otherwise provided in the license, any duplication of copyrighted software, except for backup and archival purposes, is a violation of copyright law. In addition to violating copyright law, unauthorized duplication of software is contrary to Texas State University-San Marcos's standards of conduct. The following points are to be followed to comply with software license agreements:
I have read the software code of ethics for Texas State University. I am fully aware of the organization's software compliance policies and agree to abide by the policies. I understand that violation of any above policies may result in disciplinary sanctions.
- All software is used in accordance with its license agreements.
- Licensed software will be provided to all users who need it per the Supported Desktop Software Initiative. No Texas State user may make any unauthorized copies of any software under any circumstances. Anyone found copying software other than for backup purposes is subject to disciplinary action.
- The use of any unauthorized copies of software in our organization will not be tolerated. Any person illegally reproducing software can be subject to civil and criminal penalties including fines and imprisonment. We do not condone illegal copying of software under any circumstances and anyone whom makes, uses, or otherwise acquires unauthorized software may be disciplined.
- No user may give software to any outsiders, including students, clients, customers, family or friends.
- Any user who determines that there may be a misuse of software within the organization will notify the Software Licensing Coordinator for Technology Resources or department head.
- All software used by the organization on organization-owned computers will be purchased through appropriate procedures.
- See also UPPS 01.04.24, Policy on Copyrighted Microcomputer Software for details on Texas State's policy.
- Texas State has entered into an Agreement with Adobe. This software is made available to you because of that Agreement. The software install is intended for the sole use of the faculty and staff member at Texas State University.
Select application to download
Important: If you have a trial version of Adobe software installed, you must uninstall it before you begin!
Check the box below and select an installation to run.
Extra Step for the Lightroom Installation
If downloading Lightroom, see the article How to: Complete the Adobe Lightroom 5.4 installation process.
- Click on the Start button.
- Right click on Computer.
- Click Properties.
- Look in the System section. Next to System type, see if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit.
Installation instructions for the Full Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
After the download is complete, you will have an AdobeCC ZIP file (e.g., AdobeCC-64bit.zip) on your desktop.
- Right click on the AdobeCC ZIP file and select Extract All from the pop-up menu.
- Click the Extract button to extract to a folder with the same name as the ZIP file.
- Open the folder that the files were extracted to (e.g., AdobeCC-64bit).
- Open the AdobeCC folder.
- Double click on Install to begin the installation.
Important note: Since this is a very large software package, installation of the full Adobe CC suite may take several hours to complete.