The Adobe CC Suite is a full set of professional tools for graphic design, image and video editing, effects creation, and Web development. Adobe CC includes popular Adobe desktop applications with hundreds of new features.
Note: Adobe CC software only is offered and does not include Adobe's cloud services.
For more information on Adobe products, visit the Adobe website.
Before You Begin
- You will need a faculty or staff NetID and password.
- You will need to have administrator privileges to the computer.
- Your Mac must have LANrev installed on the computer to install this software.
- Before you install this new version, we strongly recommend that you uninstall any previous version of Adobe software on your computer (including any trial version).
- Your Mac must have macOS Yosemite (10.10) or higher.
- Please verify that your computer meets the technical specifications:
Note: This Adobe software version is to be installed on Texas State-owned computers only.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact your department's technical support person (TSP) or the IT Assistance Center (ITAC) before proceeding.
Adobe Software Download Options
Full Adobe CC Suite - You must have at least 36.4 GB of hard drive space available to install this software.
|Full Adobe CC Suite||Individual Download and Installation|
|Software Title||Mac Version||
These titles are available as separate downloads and are not included in the Adobe CC suite:
These titles are available in the full Adobe CC suite and as separate downloads:
|After Effects||CC 2017|
|Extension Manager||CC & CS6|
|Media Encoder||CC 2017|
|Photoshop||CC 2015.5 or CC 2017|
|Premiere Pro||CC 2017|