The Adobe CC Suite is a full set of professional tools for graphic design, image and video editing, effects creation, and Web development. Adobe CC includes all-new versions of popular Adobe desktop applications with hundreds of new features.
Note: Adobe CC software only is offered and does not include Adobe's cloud services.
For more information on Adobe products, visit the Adobe website.
Before You Begin
- You will need a faculty or staff NetID and password.
- You will need to have administrator privileges to the computer.
- Before you install this new version, we strongly recommend that you uninstall any previous version of Adobe software on your computer (including any trial version).
- Your Mac must have OS X Mavericks (10.9) or higher.
- Please verify that your computer meets the technical specifications:
The home use Adobe software license has the following restrictions:
- The Adobe software may be installed on a personal computer if also installed on a Texas State computer.
- The Adobe software may not be used at the same time on both computers (home and work).
- The Adobe software, if also installed on a secondary personal computer, is to be used for Texas State university business purposes only.
If you have questions about these prerequisites, please contact your department's technical support person (TSP) or the IT Assistance Center (ITAC) before proceeding.
Adobe Software Download Options
Full Adobe CC Suite - You must have at least 30.6 GB of hard drive space available to install this software.
|Full Adobe CC Suite ||Individual Download and Installation |
|Software Title ||Mac Version || |
These titles are available as separate downloads and are not included in the Adobe CC suite:
These titles are available in the full Adobe CC suite and as separate downloads:
- Lightroom 6.1
- Photoshop CC 2015
|After Effects ||CC 2015 |
|Audition ||CC 2015 |
|Bridge ||CC |
|Character Animator ||Preview |
|Dreamweaver ||CC 2015 |
|Edge Animate ||CC 2015 |
|Edge Code ||CC |
|Edge Reflow ||CC |
|ExtendScript Toolkit ||CC 2015 |
|Extension Manager ||CC & CS6 |
|Fireworks ||CS6 |
|Flash Builder ||4.7 |
|Flash Professional ||CC 2015 |
|Illustrator ||CC 2015 |
|InCopy ||CC 2015 |
|InDesign ||CC 2015 |
|Lightroom ||6.1 |
|Media Encoder ||CC 2015 |
|Muse ||CC 2015 |
|Photoshop ||CC 2015 |
|Prelude ||CC 2015 |
|Premiere Pro ||CC 2015 |
|Scout ||CC |
|SpeedGrade ||CC 2015 |
You must agree to comply with the Adobe Software License Agreement and the Texas State Software Code of Ethics as listed below:
Adobe Product License Agreements
Adobe products are not sold; rather, copies of Adobe products, including Macromedia branded products, are licensed all the way through the distribution channel to the end user. UNLESS YOU HAVE ANOTHER AGREEMENT DIRECTLY WITH ADOBE THAT CONTROLS AND ALTERS YOUR USE OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE ADOBE PRODUCTS, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE APPLICABLE LICENSE AGREEMENTS BELOW APPLY TO YOU. Please read the agreements applicable for the products you want to use. Some software is distributed together as a collection. Please be careful to read the agreement for the software you want to use.
Software Code of Ethics for Texas State University
Software will be used only in accordance with its license agreement. Unless otherwise provided in the license, any duplication of copyrighted software, except for backup and archival purposes, is a violation of copyright law. In addition to violating copyright law, unauthorized duplication of software is contrary to Texas State University-San Marcos's standards of conduct. The following points are to be followed to comply with software license agreements:
I have read the software code of ethics for Texas State University. I am fully aware of the organization's software compliance policies and agree to abide by the policies. I understand that violation of any above policies may result in disciplinary sanctions.
- All software is used in accordance with its license agreements.
- Licensed software will be provided to all users who need it per the Supported Desktop Software Initiative. No Texas State user may make any unauthorized copies of any software under any circumstances. Anyone found copying software other than for backup purposes is subject to disciplinary action.
- The use of any unauthorized copies of software in our organization will not be tolerated. Any person illegally reproducing software can be subject to civil and criminal penalties including fines and imprisonment. We do not condone illegal copying of software under any circumstances and anyone whom makes, uses, or otherwise acquires unauthorized software may be disciplined.
- No user may give software to any outsiders, including students, clients, customers, family or friends.
- Any user who determines that there may be a misuse of software within the organization will notify the Software Licensing Coordinator for Technology Resources or department head.
- All software used by the organization on organization-owned computers will be purchased through appropriate procedures.
- See also UPPS 01.04.27, Intellectual Property: Ownership and Use of Copyrighted Works for details on Texas State's policy.
- Texas State has entered into an Agreement with Adobe. This software is made available to you because of that Agreement. The software install is intended for the sole use of the faculty and staff member at Texas State University.
Check the box below and select an installation to run.