Microsoft Unified Messaging (UM Voicemail, for short) combines traditional voicemail functionality with Microsoft Outlook.
Via the phone, dial in and listen to your voicemail messages, calendar appointments, or email messages. Commands can be voice or touch tone activated.
Using Outlook (or BobcatMail), receive emails containing audio and text transcriptions of your voicemail messages. Also receive emails on missed calls displaying caller ID.
Access Phone Number - 512.245.9520
Access UM Voicemail messages by checking your Outlook (or BobcatMail) inbox or dialing 5.9520 (or 512.245.9520).
Got Questions? Get Answers!
Learn how to use UM Voicemail! Check out these how-tos:
- How to set or reset your UM Voicemail PIN
- How to access UM Voicemail using voice commands
- How to access UM Voicemail using touchtone commands
- How to change your UM Voicemail greeting
- How to forward a call directly to someone's UM Voicemail
- How to create a transfer rule in UM Voicemail
- How to hide UM Voicemail preview text when you receive a new voicemail message
- How to create an Outlook Rule to move UM Voicemail messages to another folder
Shared Mailbox/Voicemail Accounts
Learn how to use your shared mailbox as it relates to your department UM Voicemail extension:
- How to set/reset Shared Voicemail PIN in UM Voicemail
- How to access a Shared Mailbox in Outlook 2013 and 2016 (for Windows)
- How to access a Shared Mailbox in Outlook 2011 (for Mac)
Accessing Old Messages via MyCallPilot
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are UM Voicemail call answering rules?
- Will receiving or storing UM Voicemail messages in my Texas State e-mail account cause me to exceed my e-mail storage quota?
- Can I turn off UM Voicemail messages from displaying in my Inbox?
- Will I still receive voicemail messages if my e-mail storage-quota has been met?