Texas State students can send documents from personal (home) Windows or Mac computers from on- or off-campus to select SendNPrint Spots on campus! Choose between uploading the document(s) or sending them via your Texas State email account. School of Nursing students can also download the driver to print in Round Rock.
Email Your Documents
From your Texas State email address (BobcatMail), attach the documents that you wish to print to one of these two email addresses:
SendNPrint Spots on San Marcos Campus (see locations below)
SendNPrint Spots on Round Rock Campus (see locations below)
Upload Your Documents
- Go to https://printeron.its.txstate.edu
- Click Print.
- Enter your NetID and Password.
- Make printer selection preference based on your location (San Marcos or Round Rock Campus)
- Upload your document or add a webpage URL.
- Complete the set up and click Continue
School of Nursing Students (on the Round Rock Campus)
Download the printer driver here: http://www.printeron.net/download/PWhere_x64.exe
Note: This printer driver is for Windows computers only.
Pick up your printouts at any convenient SendNPrint Spot.
Important Note: Print jobs cancel if they are not picked up within 12 hours.
How to Print from a SendNPrint Spot
Got Questions? Get Answers!
Go to Answers to learn how to do the following:
- Upload a document
- Email a document
- Download and Install (School of Nursing only)