Texas State RemoteApps
Texas State RemoteApps is a service available to all Texas State faculty, staff, and student employees. With RemoteApps, access online tools like the SAP Portal, SAP Business Client, and other Microsoft Office programs, from a Mac computer or other computers not connected to the Texas State network.
Get Started with RemoteApps
Using a Mac computer:
- If you haven't yet, install Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac.
- Open Remote Resources.
- Enter this URL: https://remote.txstate.edu
- Enter your NetID and password, then click Refresh.
Using a Windows Computer:
- Go to https://remote.txstate.edu.
- Enter your NetID and password, then click Sign In.