CrashPlan PROe Computer Backup
CrashPlan PROe is an easy to use, efficient, and secure computer backup service that stores encrypted file backups in a secure remote storage location for disaster recovery.
CrashPlan PROe features continuous, invisible backup, an unlimited backup storage capacity, backup protection from on or off campus, automatic e-mail notifications for missed backups, and data encryption before it leaves the computer.
Texas State faculty and staff can back up as many as four Texas State-owned laptop or desktop computers at one time! For more information, see the CrashPlan PROe website.
Got Questions? Get Answers!
For more information on CrashPlan PROe at Texas State, check out the following how-tos and FAQs:
- What is CrashPlan PROe backup service?
- Where do Texas State faculty and staff obtain CrashPlan PROe software?
- How do I know that CrashPlan PROe is working?
- How to download and install CrashPlan PROe on a Mac
- How to download and install CrashPlan PROe on a Windows computer