Project Management Methodology (PMM) is a set of processes and tools to manage projects and report progress.
Technology Resources provides project management on technology software projects that include these components:
- Defining of software requirements and technology integration needs
- Pre-procurement processes of creation of a Request for Proposal (RFP), evaluation steps, and vendor sessions
- Coordination with vendor on creation of Statement of Work and Contract
- Implementation planning with vendor selected
- Coordination and management of tasks to implement technology needs, such as authentication, integration with existing applications, and ensure evaluated and approved by IT Security.
Project documentation (templates and worksheets) are designed to facilitate project work and provide a consistent method of organizing work associated with projects. This documentation also offers a historical framework that others may reference for future projects. To get started on a project or find out more about project management documents, select the link below.
Practices & Processes
PMM is comprised of best practices and consistent processes. The documents listed and described in this section are intended to help answer users' questions about practices and processes most appropriate, and sometimes necessary, for different project levels and classifications. TR has developed a scalable project management methodology based on the principles published in the PMI PMBOK® Guide.