To request a computer be re-imaged, it must be Texas State tagged and meet the current minimum hardware configuration specifications.
The re-image process includes the following:
- Hard drive is erased
- Installation of the proper (licensed) operating system
- Microsoft Office
- Anti-virus software
- Other software applications
Request re-image services when ITAC delivers a new computer to you, if the older computer being replaced is eligible for re-image.
- Notify the deployment technician during delivery of your new computer. The deployment technician will take your old computer with them.
- If you decline re-image services, you have 60 days from the date of deployment to request this service without being charged for the service. Complete the IT Work Order Form.
- Note: if data backup is required there will be a charge for this, but not for the re-image.
Request re-image services for all other computers.